Established in 2017, Neo Lingua International Career Center (NLICC) is a company registered in Nepal that provides ELICOS to Nepalese students for entry into more than 45 institutions and several other institutions worldwide. At present, we have one campus in Maharajgunj, Kathmandu and plan to expand to other major cities in Nepal in the near future.
Our prime focus is to make students ready for a university education in Australia and other countries by empowering them with the skills they need in English as well as preparing them for life as a student in institutions which have a native English academic environment.
UTS Insearch is a pathway provider to and part of University of Technology Sydney (UTS). UTS Insearch has more than 30 years of experience imparting English language instruction to students in a variety of locations. Every year, more than 8000 students participate in English language studies at the various locations of UTS Insearch.
UTS Insearch has invested approximately US$ 1.7 million in creating a world leading English language Curriculum that is not only effective in creating English Language skills but also efficient in preparing students for life in universities in English speaking countries. UTS Insearch partners with select companies around the globe for delivery of the English language program and NLICC is the latest feather in UTS Insearch’s cap.
UTS Insearch also offers a wide range of University Foundation programs (for UTS) and Diploma programs along with its English programs.
To learn more about UTS Insearch, click here
Why study UTS Insearch ELICOS with NLICC?
- Offers the UTS Insearch ELICOS curriculum in Kathmandu allowing your students to prepare for study before they leave
- Learn from the best – Our teachers are highly qualified and have a lot of industry experience, which means you’ll be taught by some of the best teachers in the country. All our teachers have a minimum of a Cambridge University CELTA teaching qualification.
- Our English classes have an average of 16 students, so there are many opportunities to ask questions and connect with teachers for extra help and support.
- Our teachers and learning centre co-ordinator will work with students to ensure they have the best support inside and outside the classroom giving them the best chance of success.
Small class sizes to give you the one-on-one attention you need to learn more effectively
- Engaging content to make learning fun
- Relevant topics to make conversations easier
- Friendly, highly-qualified teachers to help you learn at your own pace
- Many resources in the HELPS Centre available for you
Why study UTS Insearch ELICOS?
- Has been preparing students for successful study overseas for over 30 years
- Offers English to approximately 6,000 students in seven countries each year (including Nepal)
- ELICOS is recognised as meeting the English language entry requirements at a range of Universities and Colleges in Australia and other countries
- Ensures that students receive the same quality learning outcomes no matter where they study and all students study English Levels 3, 4 and 5 receive a UTS Insearch certificate in recognition of this
What will students learn?
Learn the skills you need to succeed at university and in your career
You’ll become a confident communicator who feels comfortable with the English language. Mastering Academic English will develop your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Essay writing suitable for year 1 university students
- Academic reading and comprehension
- Critical thinking and questioning
- Presenting confidently in English
- Participating confidently in group work activities
- Time management and self directed study
- Taking lectures and reading notes
- How to communicate with lecturers, tutors and fellow students
- How to have a conversation in social settings and more!
Universities and Colleges that Accept our ELICOS
- APM College of Business and Communication
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian College of Natural Therapies
- Australia Graduate School of Leadership
- Australian Institute of Higher Education
- Australian National College of Beauty
- Billy Blue College of Design
- Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
- Bond University
- CATC Design School
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chiefly Business School
- Curtin University
- Deakin College
- Edith Cowan College
- Eynesbury College
- Griffith College
- Griffith University
- International College of Hotel Management
- Jansen Newman Institute
- JMC Academy
- La Trobe Melbourne
- La Trobe Sydney Campus
- Macquarie University
- Murdoch University
- Newcastle International College
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- Swinburne University of Technology
- South Australian Institute of Business and Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Southern School of Natural Therapies
- Sydney Institute of Business and Technology
- The University of Newcastle
- University of Canberra College
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Sunshine Coast
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- Think Health Education
- Torrens University
- Western Sydney University
- Western Sydney International College
- Western Sydney City Campus
- William Blue College of Hospitality Management
- Curtin College (Singapore)
- Gannon University (USA)
- INTO Centre at City University London (UK)
- INTO Centre at Glasgow Caledonian University (UK)
- INTO London World Education Centre (UK)
- INTO Manchester (UK)
- INTO Manchester in partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
- INTO Manchester in partnership with the University of Manchester (UK)
- INTO Newton A-Level program (UK)
- INTO Queens University Belfast (UK)
- INTO Study Centre at Newcastle University (UK)
- INTO University of East Anglea (UK)
- INTO University of Gloucestershire (UK)
- INTO University of Stirling (UK)
- Shanghai University (China)
- University of Canterbury International College (New Zealand)